I am excited to officially announce that our Next Generation Pastor search process has come to an end. We have officially offered the position to Jeff Keeny who was here a few weeks ago. Jeff wholeheartedly has accepted the position and he and his wife Nicole will be moving here from Charlotte by July 1st.
A few miscellaenous tidbits about the Keeny’s:
- Jeff has been serving as the Student Pastor at Wellspring Church in Charlotte, NC for the last few years
- They have been married for 2 years
- They both are graduates of Grove City College in PA
- Nicole is currently a 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Jeff is originally from Pittsburgh area and a Steelers fan. (not sure how I feel about that)
- Nicole grew up most of life close by in Manassas and her family is still here in the area
They also will be able to go with the youth group on the mission trip July 5-10. This will provide a great opportunity to forge these new relationships. We are energized to see how God is going to use both Jeff and Nicole to impact the next generation of children and students at LCC. Please pray for the transition process.