Monday Morning…time for a quick weekend recap:
- Awesome worship service yesterday at LCC. The band was great…could really hear the crowd singing out yesterday. Great kick-off to the new series on THE SPIRIT. I’m really enjoying teaching this series. The crowd was energetic and bigger! It’s great to see more and more new faces.
- It was great to have a lady back that we hadn’t seen for years. She thanked me repeatedly for still being here and she committed to being back every Sunday. It was a reminder about the importance of perseverance, faithfulness, consistency, and longevity.
- It was an extremely busy weekend with bringing in a potential Next Gen Pastor Candidate and his wife. We had multiple dinners, interviews and gatherings with them. It ended with a party of 40 church leaders & teens last night at our house. It was exhausting, but thorough. Pray for us as we are praying through these upcoming decisions.
- Church softball team won the Saturday doubleheader to improve to 5-1. Dominating performances!
- My son’s team I manage improved to 10-0 on the season…5 games to go to a perfect season.
- The LCC Students raised over $500 towards their missions trip at the yard sale on Saturday. Thanks to all who helped and donated to make that happen. They leave for their trip with WorldChangers on July 5th.
- Glad to be done with seminary for the Spring. Taking the summer off before diving back in this Fall. 5 classes to go.
- Looking forward to 24 tonight…going to miss that show. ALSO – we DVR’d the big LOST finale from last night…so we’ll be wrapping that up this week, too. Looks like we’ll have some more time on our hands in the future 🙂
- The week ahead…processing feedback about our interviews, preparing for this Sunday, a weekend wedding, and of course a few baseball and softball games thrown in there…should be a good week!